My favorite time of year to visit the Arizona temple is right now. As you walk into the building you pass by beautiful flowers, but seeing the flowers is not the best thing. It is smelling them. The fragrance is so wonderful and starts to put you on cloud nine before you even get through the doors. Then you add nice weather to the mix and life couldn't be better.
I love to visit the temple because of the Spirit that exists there. I love to feel peaceful, joyful, happy, and contemplative. Tonight was no exception and when I reached my car after the session I couldn't have been happier. All was well. The church is true. We can all receive personal revelation. I will always be grateful for the temple.
By the way, visiting the temple on a Tuesday night is so much faster than a Friday or Saturday night because it is a lot less crowded so things move along much more quickly. I think we could have been done close to an hour and a half (we took our time in the Celestial room and were in no hurry to get anywhere).
The only bad thing that happened tonight was Brian scared the babysitter. I stopped by the store to get some money for the sitter and buy ice cream, so he arrived home a little before I did. Well he opened the garage and then remembered he had to run an errand so left. Well she heard the garage door, but no one came in. She went to look and the garage door was wide open and she knew that it was shut before. This made her really nervous. Luckily I came home soon after and assured her it was probably Brian. I was correct and he felt really bad.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment