On Tuesday night our faucet broke. I noticed it was wiggly while I was doing the dinner dishes. To make sure it needed tightening I wiggled it a little more and the handle came off. A screw had broken in half. Brian ran to Lowe's but they didn't carry the part so it was off to a co-workers house (for another errand and now to ask for help). The guy thought work had that particular part somewhere, so the sink could not be fixed that night and I could not finish the dishes nor wipe up. I couldn't let this be the next day so I had to keep a bucket by the sink that I could re-fill from the bathroom to wet my rags, rinse utensils (we used paper for dinner and had a lunch picnic at the park to reduce the number of washable dishes), and wash fruits and vegetables. I am now very grateful for my kitchen sink.
Brian did research the next day. The part was not at work so he called around and no one had the screw he needed and to get it from Moen would cost $50 and take 10 days to receive. Not my ideal situation. Well my handy man came through for me. After work he went to Home Depot found the part and a screw then went to a friend's home to get use the friend's tools to remove the half of the screw that was stuck in a needed part. Needless to say all his hard work paid off and I had a sink again today which has helped to keep my kitchen cleaner and meals easier to prepare. The only problem is somehow we (I helped put the pieces back together)managed to get the hot and cold water mixed up. I don't know how we could have done that but it has been a little frustrating because I turn the handle the wrong way. Figuring out this problem has to wait until the weekend when he has a little more time. For now Brian will remain my hero and savior for keeping convenience in my life.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment