Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh the things they say and do


Kelsey has been getting in trouble for using potty words. She would say them to make her sister laugh and she would say them as a way of name calling. On Saturday night Kelsey got mad at me and shouts "You potty word, mom". At least she has stopped using them.

On Sunday Macy showed her very discreet nature. During Sacrament Meeting, she sat on Brian's lap. All of the sudden she gets this disgusted look on her face and she starts pushing away from Brian saying "Eww, gross. Your breath really stinks." She tries to sit back but immediately does the same thing saying "Your breath stinks bad" and pushes herself off Brian and gets as far away as she can from him. Now mind you Macy's whisper is really her regular voice down, maybe, just a notch. I believe this took place during the Sacrament hymn, so a time when everyone is being really reverent and quiet. Brian was just waiting for her to shout it out because that is what follows at home. She must have gotten away quick enough. Note: Brian did snag himself a piece of gum afterwards. I didn't have any mints or gum in my own purse, but I think I might start carrying them to avoid my child embarrassing me.

No comments: