The funny thing is Macy is not really a dress lover. I think it helped that Kelsey wanted hers on right away. Also Macy is slowly changing her opinion of dresses. She will now wear them to church instead of wearing just skirts. And on Sunday she wore her dress all day on Sunday. The bad part is she always wants to ride her bike while wearing her dresses.
Kelsey is my dresser-upper. She is always putting on dresses. Her catch is when it comes to Sunday she will only wear one particular dress, a pink hand-me down from her cousin (it is cute). I am tired of seeing her wear it because she has a closet full of cute dresses and she refuses to wear those ones in public. On Sunday I warned her that after that day the pink dress was going to disappear forever so enjoy it one last time. Is that awful of me?

(Not the greatest picture but I have never claimed to be a brilliant photographer nor a great hair stylist. Also Kelsey doesn't like me to do her hair anymore either so it is always in her face and if I do happen to do it she pulls it out an hour later)
Grandma Carol also sent some handsome outfits for baby boy and some cozy sleepers. (Obviously he has to wait to try them on.) She is so good to us and helps keep the kids clothed to good looking apparel. With her help I think we are on our way to having this baby clothed. Thanks so much grandma! We love you!

1 comment:
How fun! I'm still trying to figure out Easter dresses for my girls. I found ones at Gymboree I really like but not sure I want to spend $60 on 2 dresses! Atleast they'll wear them more than once!
Post a Comment