In the bathroom on our way to Thanksgiving, Macy looks at my stomach as I pull my pants up. She says, "Do you hit the baby?"
I tell her "No because it isn't very nice."
Then she starts to tap my belly and starts laughing because she is hitting the baby.
Kelsey has been into the nose picking and eating phase. After she had her sleep over with her cousin Jensen she tells that her buggers do taste like bubblegum (She has tried to convince Brian and I of this fact). The she tells the following story.
Kelsey: "Well last night in bed, Jensen took my bugger and ate it. And I wanted it, but she ate it."
9 years ago

5 comments:
Funny things kids say! I saw Jensen last night and I can picture her involved in that story. We missed your family at Grandma's party. I heard you are flying in for Christmas and maybe we'll get to see you then. I don't blog but sure enjoy yours, Amy's and a few others. Marci needs one too. I wish you were around to enjoy my kids and their kids. You all have alot in common. Enjoy the warm weather. It will be cold when you get here. Love Aunt Becky
Macy's hits the baby and you poked the baby (jeff). Like mother, like daughter. HA HA HA
Emily
Sunshine,
I was bored at work and found your blog. We are going over to some friends to build gingerbread houses, and thought of you. You can check out my families blog at www.beamovi.blogspot.com.
Kim
Hey it's Ash. i just got your Christmas card. Congrats on the new one. I hadn't heard. Will you be here for the Christmas party? Tell Brian Hey. If you click on my name you can check out my blog as well. It will be nice to be able to keep in touch this way.
Ugh...I think I'm going to be sick! I hate the nose picking stage! We told Elodie that if she ate her boogers she was eating dirt and we were going to wash her mouth out with soap. We never had to do that because the threat was enough!
Post a Comment