9 years ago
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Caramel
Last night I made caramel, partly to add to make gifts and also because I had whipping cream that needed to be used before it expired. I made it a little more chewy than normal (a new candy thermometer). It is still edible, but cutting it today was a hard. I pushed so hard with my first finger's knuckle, palm side. (I don't know how to describe it. Something happened to my education. Must be having kids that have hurt my memory.) Anyways, I must have compressed a nerve or something because the tip of that finger is tingling and has been for the last 20 or so minutes. I slightly recall doing this before and the feeling did pass at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Annie and Brian!
We just received your Christmas card and were happy to discover your blog. Congrats on your darling family and soon-to-be boy. We have three boys now and our newest debuted in August to some drama. I say this only so you'll know why we're not doing the Christmas card thing this year. We miss you and think of you often. We'd love to hear from you.
Matt and Mindi
You are diehard sacrificing your body for caramel like that! I also got your card and letter and they are both great!
Post a Comment