There are three things I am ask myself "why?" Why is it that my children always decide to do the number 2 business when I am in the middle of a meal or in the shower? They may be finished but usually I am just beginning (they eat as I dish the food). These are the times I wish their arms were long enough to take care of themselves, the coordination was there, and the understanding of what they are doing was complete. Alas I have to put my fork down and be the mom. In my mind I sit and wish this upon them when they have children of their own. Brian says that is not very nice but I am sure almost every mother has wished certain things to come around to their grown child.
Why do my kids suddenly have to go to the bathroom once we have been in a store for about 15 minutes or when they see a store restroom?
My other why is "why do I have all my energy in the morning, start losing steam around lunch, get cranky late in the afternoon, and am exhausted the minute bedtime rolls around?" I don't get this, especially when I have done very little in regards to manual labor. There was a point before children that my ambitions to accomplish something after dinner were possible. Those days are gone. After dinner all I want to do is put my feet up. So I will add my ambitious task of finding room for my food storage and putting it away for tomorrow. If it doesn't get done in the morning, it might not happen until Saturday.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment