Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Macy's reading spot

Macy's new favorite place to read is the toilet. I will walk by the bathroom and there she is with her pants to her knees and a book in hand. She wants to be just like her dad. Okay she wants to be like mom too, but I don't take reading material in there because I plan on being in there a long time. I take it because this is a place where people don't bother me. My kids sometimes get the nerve to do this but I can always shut the door when they come.

3 comments:

AMBER said...

Too funny...Love the new blog :D

Nikole said...

That's wierd...that's Brandon's reading spot, too!!!

amy said...

funny girl.
just wanted to say hi and that your lesson last sunday was really great. i love your teaching style and way with words! you inspired me.