Ahhh! Now I remember why I like living here. The weather has been gorgeous. Today the girls wanted to go out and ride their bikes. I was going to read a book, but when I got out there I had to spend some time in the yard. The weather was to beautiful. I pruned back some of my plants even though the nursery said to wait another week and a half. I just hope we don't get an unexpected freeze. I looked at the extended forecast and I think I am safe. I would try to lay out tomorrow but I don't want a farmer tan for Hawaii and if my kids see me in a swimsuit they would expect to go swimming. To bad they don't nap anymore.
I am not sure what to think, but right now my kids are watching the Malibu boat informational DVD. They watched it on Sunday with their dad. They asked to watch it last night and again this is what they chose today. It is funny to see them glued to the TV basically watching a commercial with boats, wakeboarding and waterskiing.
9 years ago

1 comment:
Oh that sounds so wonderful! I am headed to Phoenix today...I can't wait to leave this blizzard!!
Happy Belated Birthday cute girl!! :)
Post a Comment