Thursday, November 15, 2007

What a Wonderful Feeling, What a Wonderful Day

Today has been a wonderful day so far. This morning a lady in my ward watched my kids so I could go to the temple. I love that place. The minute I step on to the grounds I have the the most wonderful feeling course through me. Nothing makes me happier (eating all the dessert I want comes close). It was our stake temple day and I happened to pick the busiest session. Every seat was filled for the 9:30 AM time. I was amazed.

The next best thing to happen was when I walked out of the temple the sky was still overcast from the morning. Some may be puzzled but when you live in a place where the sun shines 360 days out of the year this kind of change is does wonders for the spirit. I didn't even mind the dirty water spots that were on the windshield (my car was dirtier than I thought). These water spots told me that there was a tiny, minuscule leak from above. With the cloud cover we could continue with the option of long pants for the day. It is still mid-70s but we would look weird wearing shorts. I am sure most Arizonians are wearing sweaters and long pants because it is so cold. Also I am in need of a wardrobe change right now.

When I picked up my children this wonderful friend had Macy and Kelsey all fed. I didn't have to worry about lunch and now they are down for a nap. The two of them refused the nap thing yesterday, went to bed later than planned last night and Kelsey woke up at 6:30. They needed this sleep.

No comments: