After the kids were cleaned up I let them watch a movie while I showered. The shower was very peaceful. Not a noise came from the other room and there was no whining or crying about someone being mean. Then I came out of my room and found this:
Isn't this the sweetest thing? They were worn out from no naps, getting up early, and lots of play time.
They had another moment like this last Friday, but we didn't take a picture for fear of waking them up. We had a babysitter that night and Macy insisted that her and Kelsey sleep in the same bed. Of course they got their way and it was the cutest thing to come home to.


3 comments:
That is SO cute. What little dolls!
They are just so precious when their sleeping. Cute Pic!! I thought it was especially interesting that Macy was laying on Kelsey since most of the time it's Kelsey always wanting to do what Macy is doing.
That is adorable. That makes me excited to have 2 kids. I can't believe it's still so hot in AZ!
Post a Comment