Little man started preschool 3 weeks ago. He seems to really enjoy it. He has a wonderful teacher and he has been waiting so long to be like his sisters and all his buddies. I only signed him up for 1 year of preschool so next year it is kindergarten with all his friends.
| Leaving school I noticed he put his backpack on upside down. It made me smile. |
Good thing the kids have an awesome aunt. Stef and JT took them all back to the fair on Saturday so the girls could go. Stef let them do the walk on water thing where you get in a big ball and move it like a hamster. The videos were pretty funny. She also bought the girls umbrellas. Like I said they have a good aunt.
Besides the fair, Braden went swimming with my parents at Grandma Bonnie's and we went to the outlets. I am in need of some new shorts. Kelsey was really upset about not getting to go to the outlets. She is such a shopaholic. Again it is not poor Macy and Kelsey. Grandma and grandpa took all the kids to see the movie Planes one Friday because they couldn't make it to the lake. This will be the first year in a long time in which we never made it to the lake. Doesn't hurt my feelings because I can't do anything yet. Maybe September.
One last funny story. So Braden has decided he doesn't like being alone in the basement. Actually it is anywhere in the house because he follows me all over creating messes in whatever room I sit down in. I wish he was comfortable in the basement so everything could stay there. Today I finished exercising downstairs and was heading upstairs to shower. He asked if Tanner could stay with him. I guess any warm body will do.
Anyways that is not the real funny story. The other night Macy was at a late over so Braden had to go to bed in the basement by himself. He was not comfortable with this and kept trying to come upstairs. Brian and I thought we had him convinced to stay downstairs and fall asleep. This is how Macy found him when she came home.
She almost stepped on him which could have been really bad news. If he had moved slightly or rolled it could have sent him tumbling. Needless to say, now when he has to go to bed without Macy in her room someone stays downstairs to watch TV until he falls asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment