Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bus Stop

My neighbor is kind enough to walk Macy up to the bus stop each day. This is probably so I don't embarrass myself and Macy (and also to be nice since there are two other kids inside the house that could cause some chaos during the 1 minute I am gone). Occasionally the slowness of my neighbor's children cause them to miss the bus so I am forced to walk Macy up to the bus stop myself. When this happens I know that I give the drivers a good laugh (the bus stop is on a pretty busy road so I see lots of cars). This morning you could see me in a gray jacket, navy blue and green plaid pajama bottoms, no socks (the pants shrunk enough that you can see this), and my black flats that were closest to the door (of course socks may have made this outfit pretty funny too). My hair is also looking quite stylish, like I just got out of bed. At least there are no pink curlers in it. It curls on its own. I do have to say I am also glad that my high heeled shoes were not the ones closest to the exit.

3 comments:

Emily W said...

I hope I can grow up to be just like my older sister. Ha Ha ha

Annie K said...

Don't you worry, Em. You will grow up soon enough.

Layne Bushell said...

But did you have a bra on? I take the kids to school quite often without one and without shoes too. So help me if my car ever broke down...I'd be so embarassed