

Well after 10 months we can officially say good bye to our home in Phoenix. It is a bitter sweet farewell. I loved that house even though I complained and said some mean things about it. Now that I look back I realized there were some other things going on that made me curse items I was unhappy about. I am sad to see it go. On the other hand I am over-joyed. I feel like I can move on. (Of course that is not happening fast enough in my mind, I mean it closed on Thursday so shouldn't I be in a permanent residence by now?) I wouldn't recommend the route we had to take because it wasn't pleasant. I sometimes feel bad for having to short sell it, but that is done and over with.
So long large living space,
so long open kitchen,
so long refreshing pool,
so long palm trees,
so long bright sun,
so long great neighbors,
and keep growing little orange tree (maybe someone else will know how to get you to grow big and blossom).
Some other good new this week. I got my car back from the repair shop. It looks as good as new and I am so happy to have it back. The sun has also been peeking through trying to warm it up a little. How I love to see the sun! And Brian and I bought a new mattress. I have owned the old mattress for 14 years and it was starting to do the taco thing. Now we have to figure out what to do with the old set. Give it away for free on KSL.com or take it to the dump? I feel bad for giving it away because it is dirty and worn, but Brian's brother said you can't imagine what people will take for free.

1 comment:
Sad but exciting at the same time. I'm glad everything worked out for the best and you guys are able to move on with your life.
Post a Comment