Tuesday, January 19, 2010

With Bad, Some Good Can Come

I have buggers in my hair and smeared on my neck. I am typing with one hand. My little guy is sick with a nasty cold. I had to take a picture of his face this morning after he woke up because it was so gross looking it became funny (The picture will have to come later when I am a little more free). The good side is that today he has actually wanted to cuddle (he woke up sick yesterday and still really didn't want to be held like a baby). I got to take a 20 minute nap because he would only sleep in my arms. I am also grateful because he still slept through the night last night. He got up at 6 am, had a bottle and went back to sleep until 11 am. So I was able to get some things done. I still don't think I want another day like this, unless he will stop grabbing my book so I can do some reading.

No comments: