I am glad he is over his cold but now I am wishing I were over it. I have had one of the worst sore throats since Thursday. The coughing that has come with it doesn't help my throat or ears feel any better. I also have my silly rash back. I now get this weird rash everytime I get some type of bacterial or viral infection. The last time this happened the doctor just said sometimes rashes are part of the infection and sometimes it is the way an immune system responds. Either way it is terrible. Sleep seems to be the only way to find some reprieve. However my body doesn't feel so terrible that it wants to sleep all day. Dang it. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be over it. By the way my nose does not look like Braden's did.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Oh poor kid. I hope it wasn't me who did that to him....I never had the sore throat but I had the cough and the stuffy nose. At least he is feeling better right.
WOW! That is some major snot! I don't think I've ever seen that much!!!! Glad he is feeling better!
Oh man, I am not sure I am ready for motherhood ;) Poor little guy.
Post a Comment