Our family is moving back to Utah. Brian has accepted a position with his old company from there. It is a little more stable, especially since Centex and Pulte are merging.
WOW! That is great. When are you going to be here? I can watch your kids while you go house shopping or better yet there are tons of awesome houses for sale by me! Call me!
5 comments:
YAY! I am happy for you and a little jealous too. Hopefully I'll be able to see you more often since I visit Utah a lot.
WOW! That is great. When are you going to be here? I can watch your kids while you go house shopping or better yet there are tons of awesome houses for sale by me! Call me!
I am SO glad you are coming back! Come to Herriman!!! :)
Wow, that's great. I'm glad he will have a more stable job. I'll bet your mom is super happy! And no more Arizona heat! Hooray!
What a fun adeventure for your family! I hope all goes well with the move!
Post a Comment