... but hopefully they will be exceptionally rare and Macy will learn to listen to her mother.
There is this ongoing battle at our house. Macy thinks she can do more than her mom thinks she can do. She also thinks she knows a whole lot more than her mom knows. Braden has been caught in the middle of this battle and has received the harm. He has now fallen 2 times in 2 days.
Macy thinks he is her baby doll (he will have 2 mothers for the rest of his life) and thus she carries him and lays him down all over the house against her mother's wishes. Yesterday I was on the phone with Qwest and before I knew it she was in his room with him. Of course the rocking chair's footstool seemed like the perfect size and spot for him. That is until Kelsey pushed the rocking footstool and he fell off.
This morning I was out of the room and again he was swooped up. Next thing I heard was a small thud and a loud cry. I am still not entirely sure what really happened.
I have to go now. According to Macy, Kelsey has taken Braden's diaper off because it is full. She says to hurry because he is going to poop on the blanket. I am not sure who actually took the diaper off (another issue in our house) but Macy is the one grabbing diapers and wipes.
Wish Braden luck and pray that we have no more drops.
9 years ago

3 comments:
He's a boy he's tough! I guess I need to be aware of these things with a two year old and our little one on the way. I'm sure we'll have our fair share of stories too!!
Sorry Annie I know how you feel. This is my life every time I have a new baby. When Adam was a baby Shay pulled him out of his crib and put girl clothes on him. She was 4 1/2 at the time. I really dont want to invision how it all went down. Shay got dropped a few times by Derek also. I suddenly feel like such a great mom :)
Those girls will have another thing coming when he is old enough to defend himself! How are you enjoying being the mother of 3 kids?! Life is busy!
Post a Comment