Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So what else have we been up to

Well as soon as we got home the kids wanted the tree down because everyone in Utah had already taken their trees down. This task had to wait. First there was loads and loads of laundry. Then folding. After and in-between there was unpacking. Then came the time to find homes for new stuff which required new plastic containers for new toys. All toys must now be contained and organized since the playroom is becoming the baby boy's room and we are quickly running out of space in our home (For birthdays this year the girls are only going to get 2 gifts, one from mom and dad and the other from each other. No more toys, no more room.) I wasn't going to re-organize now just to re-organize and de-junk in a few weeks when it came time to paint the nursery, so I took some time to rearrange and de-junk. So I now have a car load of stuff intended for charity.

During this time there was a trip to the grocery store and Costco because we left the fridge empty. I also had to make a special trip to the Disney store because Kelsey was given a Tinkerbell glass and now had 2. Macy only had 1 of these little tumblers and wanted to buy herself another one. Of course the week I got home I had a doctor and an eye appointment and then ward canning day. Yesterday Macy had a dentist appointment.

My house is almost back together and cleaned. The tree is down (not up in the attic yet) and Christmas is put away. Maybe next week I will think about putting up my small collection of Valentine stuff. I was able to set up our new speakers and receiver (The outside speakers are not working for some reason. I will call my dad at some point or wait until the baby comes, which ever is first.) Saturday Brian and I put the girls bunk beds together and they love it. Yesterday it took me 3 hours to do a month and a half worth of finances. I still have a little bit more to do because I can't find receipts and who knows what I purchased at Target at the beginning of December. And finally today I am catching up on my blogging. Maybe tomorrow I will just sit and catch up on all of my friends blogs.

No comments: