
Okay now that Macy's second week of school is over with I guess it is time to write about it. Above is a picture of her second day of school (a theme is going here). Anyways, I meant to take a picture before she left the first day, but forgot. When I went to pick her up I was going to remember the camera. It wasn't until the second day after school that I finally remembered the camera. I hope my kids can forgive me for lack of pictures.
So she is really liking school because she always wants to go back. She doesn't really like to tell us much about it. I feel like I am asking a teenager how their day went. "Good." "What did you learn?" "I don't know." Maybe one day she will be more willing to share.
This is what I got out of her the first day.
Me - "So how was school?"At dinner I tried to find out more.
Macy - "Good."
Me - "What did you
learn?"
Macy - "I don't know. Dad is going to have to help because he is
smart at
it."
Me- "What is Dad smart at?"
Macy - "You know. School. I
am not very good at it so he is going to have
to help me."
Me - "What did you do at school today?"
Macy - "The same things dad does at work."
Me - "What does dad do at work?"
Macy - "You know."
Me - "I don't know, but maybe if you tell me then I will know what you did
at school."
Macy - "He does the same thing I do at school."

2 comments:
That's too funny--"same thing I do at school, etc." I get about the same amount of info out of my kids, too. Maybe they have a conspiracy going?
Those are great answers. The kids don't want mom buggin' em about school even in preschool! Syd usually tells me she forgot what she learned...as she is getting in the car after school!
Post a Comment