Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gummy

Macy's favorite line is, "Can I have a piece of gummy? I went potty on the toilet."

If I gave her a piece of gum every time she used the toilet during the day, her mouth would not be able to close to actually chew it. She chews her gum until there is nothing left. She will take it from her mouth while she eats, but will resume the chewing when finished with her meal. Today we ate lunch in the car and she wanted me to hold her gum for her. Where was I supposed to stick it? I think that this eating scenario which plays out daily is what led to gum getting stuck to her shirt. After church I found her gum stuck to the bottom hem. I am assuming that during snack time she removed her gum and it somehow wound up there. I am now calling for any and all advice. How do I get the gum off her shirt? Is it a lost cause? I removed the majority of it by placing the shirt in the freezer and then pulling off the chunks, but the last little bit warms up to fast to get it off.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've read online that warm vinegar takes gum out

Kenningtons said...

I think the Queen of Clean has some tips in her book. She is right there in Phoenix so you might even be able to call into the radio show for some help.