Friday, September 14, 2007

The Dustbuster

Brian and I love our dustbuster. I gave it to him for Christmas last year kind of as a joke, but after a week of having it we were asking ourselves why we did not buy one earlier. I think everyone with kids should have one. I have been tempted to give them as baby shower gifts, but you don't really need it when they are little. They become most useful at around 1 year of age because that is when the crumbs start falling.

However, having a dustbuster can sometimes make you feel really old (this is why I gave one to Brian). It seems that only grandparents have these useful tools. Case in point, this weekend when the Cranes were over Brian had to clean up a mess so he whipped out the old dustbuster. One of the girls asked him what it was and then said that they don't have one but her grandpa does.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I totally want a dustbuster!

Kenningtons said...

Too bad Brian didn't have the dustbuster when he ate his lunches in the BYU lounge. He would get crumbs all over his desk and mine as well!
-Mike