Sunday, June 3, 2007

Goo Goggles



Friday night the kids found their swimming goggles. They don't wear them in the pool but love to wear them around the house. Kelsey played in them for at least a half an hour on Saturday. She looks so goofy in them and the way she moves and looks around is hysterical. We took some video of it but I can't figure out how to get it on the blog, so I will shoot them out in an email. If I miss anyone who really wants to see the clip let me know.

Last night Brian and I went to the play Pillow Talk at Hale Theater. I liked the story. However, I felt like some of the lines weren't delivered as well as in some of the other plays. The supporting actress and supporting actor did a fabulous job.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can teach you how to load short videos on your blog. It's a tiny bit complicated but if I can do it, anybody can.

Annie K said...

I would love to learn how to post the vidoes. I am ready and willing to learn.