Monday, January 19, 2015

Sept thru Dec re-cap

September 
 His way of helping with the laundry. Not Really.
 Starting to climb.
 Kelsey dressing him up.
 I think you sat in something.
October
 Kelsey at it again.  This time with the Halloween box
 Macy (bottom) and Kelsey's (top) pumpkins.
 Braden's pumpkin.  Braden designed it.  Dad tried to carve it.  Mom had to salvage it.
 Leopard, 2 ninjas (one is the gold ninja from Ninjago) and Nemo.
Luckily we had this costume from Kelsey.  I had picked one up from Costco but when I went to put on the new costume someone had swapped the top and bottom.  The jacket was a 12 month size and the pants were 3 to 6 months.  The pants definitely weren't going to fit.

November

 Braden wanted to write an 8-page Christmas list.  Then he changed his mind and went with 6 pages.  He only filled 1 1/2 pages.

 Translation:



 Trouble
December
 Those are Kelsey's underpants on his head.  Luckily they came from the clean clothes I was folding.
 Christmas morning.


Kelsey's note to Santa.  His reply was that he wished he could give her a real light saber but there is no such thing.  He can't make money so he has to be careful how he gives it out.  Her reply was "well he could have given me an iPad mini."

No comments: