These cute friends have now motivated him to learn to ride a bike without training wheels. One by one they each came to play and one by one they each came on a bigger bike without training wheels. Soon after, on a day without friends, he comes in from the garage and asks me to take the training wheels off his bike. I do this for him, which of course leads to me helping him learn to ride wearing flip flops. I had plans to do other things. He was a quick student. He pretty much took off and never looked back. Brian helped him the next day for a bit but I would say that total learning time was under an hour. I told him that if he practiced and got real good on his little 12" bike I would buy him a bigger bike like his buddies. The next day I was at Walmart buying a 16" bike. There has been a few spills but nothing major enough to deter him from riding. Way to go little man!
![]() |
| Brigham (Connor's little brother), Connor, Trey, Jeff and Braden |
Only one of these boys, Jeff, is one of the bike riders that helped motivate Braden to learn. Braden has lots of little friends in the neighborhood and not all of them have mastered bike riding yet.




No comments:
Post a Comment