9 years ago
Thursday, July 25, 2013
2nd Grade and 4th Grade Beginnings
They were excited to go this morning. I was not. I think it was dumb they had to go back for 1 1/2 days of school before the weekend and on a day after a late night holiday. Not to mention I am still bugged that we are the only ones in our neighborhood on a different school schedule.
They were not overly excited for pictures and just wanted to get to school. Mix that with an awesome photographer and you get these. Brian did try to nicely convince Macy that her pants didn't really match the shirt, but Macy knows best. In the picture the combo doesn't look too bad.
There was no wasting time for Kelsey. She left us in the dust because we were dawdling. She at least gave me a hug and kiss before I left the school grounds. I don't think she would have been upset if I had skipped that part.
Macy was not going to have a kiss or even a hug. I asked. She was off to her doors and didn't care if I came. I think she preferred it if I didn't. So I snapped the picture of her leaving and left the school myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Elodie goes back on the 5th of August but Addysen already started last week! The summer went too fast but Elodie is so ready to go back to school! Hopefully she still let's me hug her goodbye! ;)
Good luck with your delivery! Hopefully by the time you read this you have already had your new baby!
Wishing I could bring you dinner...
I cannot believe you have a fourth grader!! I really can't believe it. We were just reminiscing about Macy as a toddler. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment