Here is bubba's dinosaur cake. I had a little too much fun.
Brian gave Braden a remote control boat. Both were super excited. However, Brian played with it the most in the pool in St George.
Easter fun. Macy doesn't want her picture taken and Braden is hard at work.
Braden's masterpiece.
Easter morning. The girls wanted their hair chopped right after dying Easter eggs.
The girls were off-track in April so we took a trip to St. George. It was our first time seeing Uncle Russ's new vacation home. It was awesome. It had 4 tree houses and a pool heated to 89 degrees. I even got in when the air temperature was only 72.
Boys and their rocks.
Here is my Top Gun on board the USS Midway. This was the type of plane Maverick flew so Brian had to have his picture by it. Take my breathe away baby!I picture of me in a cockpit. There are so many things in this world that blow my mind. Aircraft carriers are one of them, along with the military.
Coronado. One of the only pregnancy pictures I don't mind.

1 comment:
You look amazing!!! I really love that picture of you on the beach. I can't wait for updates when you do have your baby.
Post a Comment