Thursday, November 10, 2011

Denver and Halloween

Did you know that "wx" is outside not "yz"? That is what Braden told me the other day. Just a tidbit of how cute that boy can be. But don't let him fool you. There are many days I am ready to rip my hair out. It is usually those days I have a lot to do and someone has decided napping is for the birds and that he should be up before the birds.

Anyways life has been continuing to move for us. Went to Denver over fall break to see my sister. We had a lot of fun and we have a lot more pictures and details than what is below but I will have to pray my memory will keep when I want to remember more about it in the future.

 Denver's State Capitol building and the 2 "one mile above sea level" markers. They had to make a second mark when they used GPS technology instead of the old by hand method. I guess you pick which one is right. Braden also is wearing his favorite coat (a handme down from a neighbor). That coat was a nightmare for pictures because of the reflective strips. He hardly ever took it off.
 Stopped by the Museum of Nature and Science and they have some neat, fun exhibits.
 The theme of this trip could have been trains. We saw lots and lots of trains which made one little boy really happy. The girls seemed to enjoy it to. This train was in Idaho Springs. We saw one in Eagle, CO and also in one in Spanish Fork Canyon.
 Star Fleet Academy, aka the Air Force Academy chapel in Colorado Springs.

 Cave exploring near Manitu Springs.
Saving mom from being crushed by Balancing Rock in the Garden of the Gods.  All in all a good trip.

So you want more (maybe not but it saves me an extra post). Here is Halloween fun.
 Free Scary face pancakes.

 Sharpay and Gabriella. The wigs lasted a whole 5 minutes. Macy's actually lasted longer amd she even wore hers for the school parade. Kelsey's got some use when I wore it to a neighborhood party.
Wanting to be like his sisters. How do you like Scooby sitting over his shoulder?

No comments: