Arizona anyone?Kelsey asked if we could move back this morning. Then when we getting ready to go get Macy from school she came out with flip flops on. This was right after I showed her it was snowing. I didn't allow this. By the time we got out to the car it was blizzard like. She turned around to go get a coat. She came back outside without anything because her light jacket was in the back of the car. As a note she had already played outside this morning in her winter coat and boots. The picture above was that time. In the car she said she hated snow. So far to date she is 100% better about playing in the snow than last Christmas.
Well it snowed for about 2 hours so the picture above is out of date. We now have 2-3 inches of snow on the lawn and the kids are headed outside to build a snowman.
By the way, I am on a roll for postings. Don't expect too much from me.

3 comments:
Wow- you really are on a roll!! It's an amazing 65 degree day here in Arizona! We miss you!
Wasn't the weather so crazy??!! I couldn't believe it! A friend told me this is the norm for UT....I don't remember it being so extreme when we lived in Provo. I'm just happy it wasn't still snowing today!
Have to say, I DO NOT miss the snow!!! I love being here in my 90 degree weather in November! Looks like the girls are enjoying it, even though they say they hate the snow. Definately miss you!
Post a Comment