Wednesday, June 17, 2009

photo udate


(April) Kelsey loves swimming and wearing her swimsuits. This night she put her swimsuit over her clothes and on backwards. I think she looks like she is wearing a wrestling outfit.
(May) Here was my waitress on the last day of pre-school

(May) The last time in our pool. Kelsey looks thrilled, but I know she had a great time that day.


(May, about a 6 weeks old) Even Braden was able to get out and enjoy the pool. He loved to come sit outside in the bouncer in the shade. We would swim and he would fall asleep. In fact this was the only way to get his afternoon nap some days. He didn't get in a lot of swimming, but we made sure he stuck in his feet a few times. Macy had to be in every picture.

This was the goody bag my sweet friends packed for our move. A group of us went to Barro's pizza one last time to say goodbye and this is what they surprised me with. It was filled with all sorts of fun treats for the drive. I love you women and I can't thank you all enough.

(May) Here is a picture of the big guy. He was being tortured/played with by his sisters.

(May) Macy sure loves her brother. I had to snap this picture because they were wearing twinner PJs.

This was Brian and my trip to Zions. We had a great time and did some fun hikes. Of course we were rained on the morning we went to the park. We were rained on again during our last hike of the day. We came back to our hotel drenched and had to sit in the hot tub after dinner to finally warm up. Rain seems to be the theme for us this past month. It threatened to rain the day we moved and it has been raining ever since. Did we move to Seattle?

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I'm still bummed I didn't make it to Barro's for that lunch! How sweet that you got that going away gift!!!