Sunday, May 25, 2008

Faith

Okay, now that I am embarrassed for writing my last blog (I hope no thinks of me as a freak), I am here on a little more serious note. I know without a doubt that the stake we live in is one of the reasons for the temples being built in Phoenix (a third temple was announced yesterday for the west part of Phoenix).

Our youth pioneer trek is this upcoming weekend and because of the dryness of the area there was fire restrictions. We were going to have to try to huddle around propane lanterns for warmth. Well the organizers of the trek asked the stake members to start praying for moisture a couple of weeks ago. Guess what happened this weekend. Supposedly 6-8 inches of snow fell in the area of the trek. Good news: fire, bad news for me: possibly colder :)

Talk about faith to move a mountain.

2 comments:

Kenningtons said...

WOW! Another temple??!! YES! I am really out of the loop over here. I'm glad things are working out for your trek. Have fun!

Lisa said...

That's great...how did the trek go?