Monday, March 24, 2008

Carol Jr.

Somtimes I think I write more about Macy so today is dedicated to Kelsey.

Here is a picture of Carol Jr. She likes Diet Coke and Good & Plenties just like grandma.

Her favorite songs are:

  • the ABC Song
  • Old MacDonald
  • I am a Child of God

At any given time during the day you are likely to catch her singing one of these songs.

She is a consumer like her mom. Unlike her dad and Macy, which are the savers, she inhales candy, ice cream and anything sweet. The other day at DQ Macy, Kelsey and I shared a blizzard. I know Kelsey ate twice as much as Macy. You should have seen the way the spoon was flying. Macy also finished before Kelsey leaving some ice cream so of course Kelsey and I took care of that.

Her favorite phrases:

  • I beatchya! (I beat ya)
  • Ha, ha, ha I beatchya!

She is very fun-loving and sweet. She is almost always willing to share and is quite passive. But don't let her sweet smile fool you. She has started causing trouble lately like getting into my make-up and eating a number of my multi-vitamins (the 4th time I have had to call poison control since having kids, I do keep all of the bad stuff up and out of reach).

Here is a picture of her in the doll crib. She likes to crawl in here and pretend to be the baby for Macy. I don't see how this is comfortable, but she is in here a lot.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hooray for another DC girl in this world! ;)