Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Out of the Office

Sorry I haven't written for awhile but we are vacationing in Utah. Everyone is healthy now and we are having a great time. We have been boating. I was able to go 2 times, once with my parents and once with Brian's cousin Nate & Erin. We have visited the Hogle Zoo, swam at Grandma Bonnie's, shopped in Park City, rode the Alpine Coaster, BBQ'd with Brian's family, visited the Hodlmair's, played at Discovery Gateway, lit fireworks with the Isaac's (a family friend), and rode rides at Lagoon. I also read the book Rebecca. Harry Potter has to wait until I get home.

Let's just say it has been busy and fun and we still have a week of excitement. I will get back to writing as soon as I take a moment to breath.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow you have really done it all! Isn't Discovery Gateway darling? Enjoy the rest of your trip!